Remote Oracle E-Business Suite Database Services
Enterprise Resource Planning software is most important to be managed by experienced software experts especially database administration. Non-ERP systems may contains more than single database uses different applications. In contrast, Oracle ERP software uses a single database to store all applications data of various departments like HR, Finance, Procure, Market, Order etc.
Oracle Apps DBA tasks are different from core Oracle DBA. Oracle e-business DBA has to maintain Oracle database as well as Oracle Application tiers and components. So an Oracle ERP DBA's job is most challenging as it includes all responsibilities of Oracle Database Administration along with upgrading, cloning, patching, maintenance and troubleshooting of Oracle e-business suite applications modules.
Depth understanding of application flow of Oracle E-business Suite and company's requirements are more important for managing Oracle ERP. Due to these reasons, Oracle ERP requires high skill and more experienced for monitoring and managing.
Our Oracle Apps DBA Services are including:
- Shared-Tier Architecture planning and designing.
- Cloning, Patching & Upgrade.
- Backup & Recovery Strategy and Disaster Recovery Planning.
- Patching and Oracle support portal managing.
- Concurrent Manager troubleshooting.
- Installation of Oracle statistics collection mechanisms and quarterly database growth summaries.
- Troubleshooting of form server and report server.
- Managing Oracle Applications like forms, report servers, concurrent manager, Web Server.
- Performance Tuning and pro-active measurements of future planning.
- Managing Concurrent Managers, Concurrent Processing.
- Cloning using Adclone, Rapid clone and Autoconfig.
- Maintenance of Oracle Application Manager.
- Upgrading Oracle Applications.
- Oracle E-business Suite Application security maintenance.
Concurrent management includes internal concurrent manager and conflict resolution manager, combination of Phase and Status like completed phase, running phase, pending phase, inactive phase. Oracle E-business Suite application security management consist of Creating user, defining responsibilities data group, request security group, menu.